Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You Should Check This Out

One of the cool things about going to the small hardcore shows is meeting people that I probably wouldn't normally meet. Mark Rooster has been a friend for several years now, and 9 times out of 10, he's at shows with me, but I've met a bunch of other cool people through the scene. Walt has become someone I consider a close friend, and that's mostly because of going to shows and seeing him regularly and talking to him about music. He's answered every question I've thrown his way, no matter how silly it might have been. I've also met a bunch of other kick ass people (Bill Dukes, Nick Zats, the guys from Not Without a Fight, and Kate).

I went on a little bit of a ramble there, but the point of this post is to strongly urge you to go check out Kate's photography on facebook. There are a lot of great pics up, and you can check out some really good pics from the No Redeeming Social Value show that I did a write up on 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers