Saturday, July 17, 2010

Record a Day #15- Pulling Teeth "Demo" (2005)

Track Listing:
1. The Kids Are Not Alright
2. Bleeding to Death
3. Sand and Cells








Once again I was browsing Brothers in Crime, and I found Pulling Teeth. I decided I would give their demo a listen, and since they’re from Baltimore, they fit into the category of reasonably local.

Since the demo was three tracks, I had anticipated it being a quick listen, but not nearly as quick as it was. The whole thing last 3 minutes and 8 seconds from start to finish. If you sneeze you’ll miss hearing half of it. As you can guess the songs are all extremely short, but very good. I enjoyed all three of them, and there isn’t a single thing that I can point out that is bad about any of them.

I know today’s installment was short, but what do you really want from me? The damn thing is only 3 songs and 3 minutes long. It probably took you as much time to load this page and read it as it did for me to listen to this. Anyway, it’s good, and I’m going to be checking out their other stuff. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers