Monday, August 2, 2010

Throwing around an idea right now

I've found that I really like writing, but doing just record reviews and show reviews has gotten a bit repetitive. I want to turn this blog into more of a web zine. The thought of doing this task on my own is daunting to say the least. I would like to add some more people as contributors to keep things flowing and not just bog this down with my own views and ideals. If anyone is interested in contributing anything I would greatly appreciate it. Ideally I would like to keep this as close to hardcore related as possible, but I'm open to suggestions. If you read this, and would like to help out let me know. You can comment on here, or email me at shuddyboy@gmail.com or on my Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Gonna do what I can to help you out, man. People ought to read more zines, blogs, etc that are written by fans and by people who go to shows and make an effort to get more out of it than just to be spotted at the "cool spot to be". Hardcore, punk, etc.. it's all a community of people who aren't supposed to be afraid to express themselves, and that is what this blog-zine thing should be. I'm looking forward to seeing where we go from here.

    ReplyDelete

Followers