Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bad American - Bad American 7 Inch (2010)





Track Listing:
1. Doozer
2. Brain Dead
3. No One Is Safe
4. Rodent
5. Crossover
6. Snake Doctor
7. Lurker
8. Combat





I know that when I posted the interview with Ray, I said that I was going to post my review of Bad American's debut 7 inch this past weekend. I truly had every intention of doing it, I just didn't realize how hectic my weekend was going to be. I obviously didn't have a chance to do it, so I'm doing it now.

Since Bad American sent me the mediafire link to the 7 inch, I've listened to it at least 20 times. It was something I was eager to listen to because of how much I enjoy them live, and I was completely blown away. Musically every song is tight and aggressive. Ray delivers the lyrics with a ferocity reminiscent of early Poison Idea. From start to finish, it's a great fucking record. The production quality is amazing. The only bad thing I can say about this record is that it's only 8 minutes long. I want more! It's impossible for me to tell you which song I like the best, because they are all well written. Seriously do yourself a favor and click on the link and download this to listen to. Then after you listen to it, go over to bigcartel and buy the damn thing.

Make sure to check out Bad American at the 2nd Annual Lehigh Valley Punk Rock Picnic this Saturday, and also check out their Myspace and their Facebook. If you're into skateboarding, check out Ray's company, Lost Soul Skateboards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers