Saturday, August 14, 2010

Benefit Show In a Few Hours


Hey guys. Late night post here, because I won't be awake anytime soon to post it before this starts. Today (Saturday 8/14) from 12 to 5, there's a show going on in Newark, NJ that if you're in the area you should definitely go to. It's for a great cause. It's a benefit for Joe Vide, of the MLS Red Bull New York, to help take care of the costs of his chemo to treat Hodgkins Disease. Check it out if you're in the area, and if you can't make it but would like to donate, go to The Friends of Joe Vide and you can donate directly on the website.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, bro! we are expecting a huge turnout. RedBull is providing us with a ton of amazing items to raffle off, such as team autographed ball, team autographed jersey, custom jersey, a jersey signed by T. Henry and more. Gonna be sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make it, but the fact that I'm still awake and that the boys are now home, it's tough to go that far away. Plus they came home from a week and a half from the ex-in laws, so I need to do some deprogramming before I take them out in public...j/k....kinda

    ReplyDelete

Followers